Lewis Goss II
Lewis represents financial institutions, private equity funds, and other institutional investors in a wide variety of commercial transactions, including real estate acquisition and construction financing; asset-based and cash flow corporate financing; mezzanine financing; and loan restructuring, distressed assets, and workouts. Additionally, Lewis has experience with both single-asset and large portfolio transactions with domestic and international borrowers and collateral.
Lewis's recent work includes the following:
- Represented a developer in a $74 million construction financing for a mixed-use project in Washington, DC.
- Represented an agent bank in numerous hotel, office park, and mixed-use complex acquisitions and refinancings.
- Represented the administrative agent in the acquisition of multiple portfolios of resort and timeshare revolving and term loans.
- Represented the syndication and administrative agent in the amendment, restatement, and forbearance of a distressed credit facility.
- Represented lender in a multi-draw term loan collateralized by a portfolio of distressed real estate loans.
Prior to moving back to Washington DC, Lewis worked in the Dallas office of a large, international law firm.
Publications, Presentations & Recognitions
Washington DC’s Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 (2016) – Legal Bisnow
In 2007, Lewis served as intern for the Hon. Maurice A. Ross of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia.