Arent Fox represents clients who contract with or receive grants from federal or state governments. Services include:
- Assessing government markets and obtaining government contracts and grants.
- Representing companies in their dealings with federal agencies and Congress.
- Counseling clients in bid protests, claims, and other litigation related to government contracts.
- Licensing and protecting intellectual property (patents, technical data, and software) under government contracts and subcontracts.
- Helping companies develop research and development strategies that maximize the benefits of government funding while using private funds to protect the company’s intellectual property rights.